|Nervous Disorders||Post-surgery rehabilitation|
|Weight management||Stress management|
Dhatu Pushti Chikitsa – to strengthen body tissues through herbal medicine.
Sroto Shodhan Chikitsa – to cleanse body channels of ama (toxins) so that the nutrient plasma could flow properly
Rasayana Chikitsa – to improve energy levels and maintain overall health
There are mainly five types of treatment sessions in the Chronic Cure Program. Some of these sessions are conducted daily, while others are included as and when needed.
1. Complete Health Check
This is the first step in the program. This is a comprehensive 90-minute Complete Health Check and Consultation by an experienced and certified Ayurvedic Doctor. (You are encouraged to bring along your x-rays and other medical and blood reports.) Based on the diagnosis and findings in this session, a detailed and personalized treatment plan is suggested.
2. 120 minutes Marma Basti Sessions
Marma refers to a sensitive part of the body. In Ayurveda, it is a point in the human body that’s located at the intersections of veins, muscles, joints, bones, ligaments or tendons. Basti refers to a “container” that can hold warm therapeutic oil infused with healing herbs. In Basti therapy generous quantity of oil is poured and collected over important joints or areas of the body, namely the Lower back(Kati Basti), Neck (Greeva Basti), Chest, Knees (Janu Basti) and Lower abdomen (Udara Basti). This oil is held by a “wall’ made from special herbal powders. Warm oil is usually placed for 30-40 minutes.
Bastis are unparalleled therapies for alleviating painful, degenerative health conditions. The oils and herbs used for various bastis are personalised.
At AYU Center, Basti treatments are combined with head and body treatment. Around 250 ml warm oil infused with rich herbs is used in combination with special fresh rice and milk bundles to bring forth a deeply rejuvenate response from the body’s nervous system. Techniques, treatment rhythm and applied pressure are all personalised to meet your health needs.
Benefits include :
• Relieving pain and stiffness
• Relieving swelling and inflammation in the bones and soft tissues
• Strengthening the muscles concerned
• Enhancing blood supply to the area where the basti is applied.
Energy balance is based on an ancient healing system. Our body’s surface has energy points and corresponding energy lines or meridians. These 14 major lines contain a colourless, free-flowing, non-cellular fluid that conveys electrical energy throughout the body. Modern science has mapped these circuits through advanced technology to track them thermally, electronically and radioactively. Thus our body carries both positive and negative electromagnetic circuits also called body polarity. Energy balancing is done by tracing the body’s meridians in their natural direction or backwards, depending on whether that meridian needs to be stimulated or sedated to readjust to its state of natural balance. Pulse point balancing is used to realign major energy centres in the body. Each energy centre has vital pulse points associated with it that work in rhythmic unison with one another. The specialist holds these points lightly until they are synchronized or in a state of balance.
Benefits are :
- Physical and emotional balance of the body
- Relaxes muscles in the body
- Greatly improves energy flow in the body
- Enhanced Immunity, Digestion, Sleep quality, Breathing
4. 60-minute Nutrition and Life Coaching Sessions conducted by an experienced and Certified Doctor of Holistic Medicine.
5. Detox Procedure (Panchakarma) – This includes a special nutrition regimen as well as the preparation of fresh juices to aid in the detoxification process. The main objective is to cleanse the body channels of ama (toxins) so that the nutrient plasma can flow properly. This is called “Sroto Shodhan”. Through proper preparation and administration, toxic salts, cholesterol, cysts, stones, pigments, fibre, pesticide residue and cellulite can be eliminated from the body. These toxic materials can get deeply lodged in the small intestines, large intestines, gallbladder, liver, kidney and skin, over years of wrong eating habits and hectic lifestyle. Benefits include:
- Improved digestion and metabolism
- Enhanced energy level.
- Improved flexibility in the neck, knees and lower back.
- Reduced swelling and puffiness in the body
- Improved emotional well-being
We are happy to assist you in finding the right accommodation of your choice near our Center when you enroll in the Chronic Cure Program
AYU Chronic Cure Program
Chronic health conditions generally have a progressive nature with long-term medication.
This program works with chronic health conditions like diabetes, arthritis, allergies, addiction, depression, constipation, insomnia, knee pain, cervical pain, hip pain, high blood pressure and post-surgery rehabilitation that have a long duration.
Chronic Health Conditions may also set in due to our prolonged exposure to Electro-Magnetic Radiation or EMR. We are exposed to high-frequency EMR while using our mobile phones, laptop computers, microwave ovens, wifi routers. Other electrical appliances also emit EMR in lower frequencies.
If you start experiencing any or all of these symptoms all the time, like headaches, sensitive eyes, stiff neck and shoulders, earaches, craving for sweets and stimulants, constipation, anxiety and irritability, you will immensely benefit from the AYU Chronic Cure program.
Book NowNeed to talk? Contact Us